Friday, August 28, 2009

Embroidering "Buttercup"

Since I'm doing the embroidery by hand on my Buttercup project, I thought I better get right on it. So far, so good. If I take enough aspirin, I can do it! I designed this myself, and apparently this is a novelty. In every store I went to in order to get all the supplies I would need, I was asked what # thread, what pattern I was using, etc. When I said I just put it together myself, it was met with surprise--I think even maybe admiration. (hehehe) No big deal. But I do love this project and can't wait to get it finished. That should coincide with Buttercup being born, I hope. See you soon, little one!

3 comments:

  1. Something just for your tiny one. With buttercups and lambs--for your little buttercup lamb. Take good care, Sweetheart. It's some precious cargo you're carrying. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sounds adorable and precious!

    ReplyDelete