Monday, August 10, 2009

checking in...

I'm visiting with Amy and her family in Houston this week. This morning we're going to Curves--I hope I find some there. My foot is at it again. I don't know what gives with it, but it's maddening--sitting for many hours usually will do it, though. Bobby and I sold our new motorcycle and cargo trailer. It's a bittersweet thing. We didn't really want to sell, but riding was getting progressively more difficult, so--well, there you are. We got the price we asked. Going to ride over tomorrow to Austin and see the beautiful and pregnant Kare-bear. I am still trying to wrap my brain around becoming a GREAT grandparent! yikes. I remember my great grandparents. They were very old even the first time I remember them. mercy. Amy is up, the kids are still asleep and the washer is running. The week has started. I think it's going to be a fun one...

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your motorcyles. So do they throw you out of the gang if you dont have any wheels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we just have to go in a car.

    ReplyDelete