Monday, August 17, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Ziggety Zog!

Well, we made it. We had so much fun with Christy and her boys while they were here. Then we went to Houston with Amy and had a great week down there. We got to stay with Cheli and Grampy on Saturday night and visit with Jennie and Alisa on Sunday before they took us to the train. Our ride home was an adventure. Calysta told everybody that she had been to the beach. I didn't need to worry that my home would go to pot while I was gone--it looks exactly like it did when I left--party stuff here and there--same food only now older in the refrigerator (I asked Bobby what he ate while I was gone and he said, "oh I don't know, this and that") --laundry patiently waiting--so I am not bored and wondering what to do with myself yet in my retirement! My ears are full of wax, my head aches with sinus mess. I really wish I wouldn't get hung over and full of the morning after when I know I didn't have the night before! Tomorrow we start the procedures to get Bobby's back repaired so that'll be the main focus for a while now. Ready, set GO...

No comments:

Post a Comment