Tuesday, January 12, 2010

May '09

In May last year, my weight got a little low and it just happened that I was at my doctor's office where I was told that I really should keep my weight above 125. Well, I decided not to follow that exactly, but instead to keep it between 120 and 125--and I have done that. The main thing I remember about May was that I went to Arizona to see Jared and Ragan's graduations. They both looked great in caps/gowns and, in Jared's case the cowl. Mark and Calysta came with me in a rental car. I think I really like that mode of travel. It was a great trip and I enjoyed seeing the Arizona contingent of the family. I was getting "short-timer's" disease at work--it was really hard to concentrate on anything. One thing: in March my boss was fired--they eliminated her position--and from then on, there was little to no stress at work. Not too bad for the last few months! In May, I gave my resignation so they could post my position for replacement. That felt wonderful. I guess all in all, May was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment