Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Long and Winding Road...

I am off work today. It's lovely. I got up and got Poppy off, sat down at my computer and read blogs. Christy and her family will be here later this morning. This will be a fun day. I have 2 1/2 weeks left before I retire--16 days--and only 12 more to actually go in to work. I have cut my hours to 6--9 to 3:30--not too bad. It's just that I'm not really doing any actual work at this point--just teaching others how and what to do and when--makes me tired to think about it. This is reminding me of lying down in deep plush and purring--I guess my alter-ego is a cat.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooweee! Congratulations on the retirement! Now you'll have the time for some real fun. I'm not all that far behind you (53 here).

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom, blogging that you got Poppy off is TMI! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...oops. Maybe I could have said saw him off to work...

    ReplyDelete