Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My "Ten Good Things" List

I thought I'd try to make my own list, like Amy did.

  1. I took so many painkillers for my right arm/hand, which did little good, that now my feet aren't sore today.
  2. My grandson will be home from Europe this summer.
  3. My peonies are BEAUTIFUL.
  4. I'm almost ready to buy my quilting machine!!
  5. I am 67 (it's a good thing; it's a good thing...certainly better than the alternative!)
  6. My husband is working part time.  Keeps him off the street.  :)
  7. We had a good rain over the weekend--FINALLY.
  8. I love my "job" (substitute teaching)--I can just decline an offer and stay home if I want--and I love being in the classroom (at the two local high schools.)
  9. There's a little mound, but the grass is completely filled in where the oak was--no more big scar.
  10. I taught in Bubby's science class yesterday and he told them that I'm his grandma--a small thing, but very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment