Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Word about Monsters...

Calysta has spent yesterday and most of today at our home with Mark; Christy is here, too. Today Calysta decided she needed to have a clean work surface as her desk gets pretty "crowded".
She worked on it for about an hour--maybe more. It was quite a long time, especially for such a little girl.
Later Mark and she went out for a while. We noticed the note after they left. It was the highest point in our week, for sure.
Note the exclamation points: they're hearts and the dots below are tiny hearts!!
A little while ago, I need some Scotch tape and there it lay, on her desk. Well, I braved the danger and borrowed it--I think I got away with it because I haven't seen any monsters yet.
When I replaced it, you can be sure I put it back right where she had it...

4 comments:

  1. I love how she's warned all of you not to make a mess on her desk. I'm sure it's you that puts all that junk there, Mom.
    How is everyone holding up? I haven't seen any updates on what is going on with Maggie. Did they turn off the respirator yet? Did she pass away? When is the funeral?
    And are you still going on your quilting trip this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going on my quilt tour this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love that she is all organized. That was work well to her advantage as she grow up.

    ReplyDelete